I want to explore my soul a bit more.
As C S Lewis once said, “You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.”
I’m going to do these monthly prompts however as we’re already in February I’m going to do January’s in one go.
- What is your number one goal this year?
to love myself and my body
- What are you most grateful for?
a truly supportive and fantastic family
- Are you content?
- What is your best memory of last year?
Parties, pubs, R beach, american diners, NYC… countless.
- What was the last major accomplishment you had?
Firsts in my exams
- What possession could you not live without?
- Can people change?
- What is the last “good thing you ate”?
before January, definitely christmas dinner!
- What is your current favourite snack?
oat cakes and peanut butter
- What made you smile today?
- What’s your favourite accessory?
- What is making you mad?
currently the fact that sleep is escaping me
- What did you have for dinner today?
Leftovers… student life is exciting.
- What did you get done?
On the 14th of Jan? Nothing, christmas holidays still in full swing.
- Who last called you on the phone?
my mum probably
- Who are you in love with?
- What are you grateful for?
Hmmm, I answered this.
- The best part of today was______
Seeing my uni friends after the holidays
- My current favourite website is____
All 4 haha.
- What is the hardest thing you’re dealing with?
Coming back to uni
- Today I wish I had more___
- Tomorrow will be better because_____
it’s a Saturday
- What made today unusual?
- What are you looking for in life?
- What is your favourite thing to drink?
- Today the temperature was?
- How much did you spend food shopping the last time you went?
- Tomorrow I will _______
catch up on uni work
- What was your last major purchase?
new mac lipstick
- My house is a home because ____
My mum’s there
- Who was the last person to tell you they loved you?
my best friend.